I am trying to conceive, is there any certain position or way I can ensure contraception faster? Me and my husband want a baby! please help

Dr. Sara O'Heron

In brief: No

Its commonly thought that keeping the hips elevated can help keep semen more available to enter the cervix.
Theoretically this could be true but it is not proven...The best way to conceive is to enjoy each other and have fun. If you are under the age of 35 and have been trying to conceive for over 9 months it may be time to consult your ob/gyn.

In brief: No

Dr. Sara O'Heron
Dr. Sara O'Heron
Dr. Swati Avashia
If you are not using an ovulation kit you should consider using one. It can help determine the time in your cycle when you are most likely to get pregnant.
Dr. Jane Van Dis