I am 20yrs old and cannot get pregnant. I have been trying for over a year. I was thinking about trying fertibella. Is that a good idea?

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Fertibella?
Fertibella appears to be a supplement.
The web site does not provide any scientific information to support its claim of effectiveness, but supplements do not have a legal requirement as do medications. I support non-traditional approaches but with caution and support of an acupuncturist or naturopathic doc. You should be seen by a fertility specialist too. Proceed with caution..

In brief: Fertibella?
Fertibella appears to be a supplement.
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Christopher Dowd
In brief: Visit the Doctor
There are a number of reasons that a couple may have trouble trying to conceive.
There may be hormonal imbalances or structural lesions that make fertilization and/or implantation of a fertilized egg into your uterus. There may also be abnormalities in your husbands sperm. Your ob/gyn can help you pinpoint a cause & help you determine the next steps, as well as get you set up with prenatal care!

In brief: Visit the Doctor
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Adam Levy