How can you tell if you have restless leg syndrome?

Symptoms. Restless leg syndrome is a condition in which abnormal sensation in the legs (or occasionally in the arms) which is associated with an urge to move. Symptoms usually occur at rest and interfere with sleep. If you suspect that you may have RLS you should see your physician so that tests can done to rule out other possible conditions. Symptoms of RLS can be controlled with medication.
Disruptive sleep. Most people have disruptive sleep urge to move leg mostly at night even partner mostly notice when you hit accidentally to your partner while sleeping some other symptoms.