How can I change the alkalinity of my vagina and my partners penis to prevent infections?

Dr. Francine Yep
In brief: RePhresh
Or boric acid capsules [you can buy these pre-made or do-it-yourself cheaply with boric acid and empty pill capsules, which you can get at the health food store or on-line].
Be well.

In brief: RePhresh
Be well.
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. David Finke
In brief: Vaginal pH
Is tricky and can be hard to maintain.
Blood from periods, bacteria, yeast and semen can alter your pH from acidic to basic. I recommend gynatren probiotics to maintain normal flora and vaginal acidic ph. Men who are uncircumcised can harbor bacteria that can make you prone to get bacterial vaginitis. Hygiene and possibly referral to urologist may be last resort.

In brief: Vaginal pH
Is tricky and can be hard to maintain.
Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Dr. Adam Levy