Im 27, male, in a relationship. I've been having wet dreams for years now. I still have them about 2 times a week. What is causing this?

Dr. James Kuan
Urology

In brief: Not a problem

This is likely not a problem. Maybe a nuissance, but nothing to worry about, assuming you are healthy otherwise and enjoy normal sexual and urinary function.

In brief: Not a problem

Dr. James Kuan
Dr. James Kuan

In brief: It's normal

Wet dreams or nocturnal emissions are quite normal.
It's simply the lubricating fluid for the urethra and ejaculatory ducts from having sexual thoughts.

In brief: It's normal

Dr. Michael Louie
Dr. Michael Louie
Pathology

In brief: You're a man

Most men enjoy these.
I'm glad you also have someone special, and if you're really excited about the relationship, your body will produce extra semen. They are nothing to worry about.

In brief: You're a man

Most men enjoy these.
Dr. Steven Seres