I suffer from all kinds of pain. My back, hips, shoulders. Having trouble walking at first when I get up in the morning. What is wrong with me?

Dr. Christopher Dowd
In brief: Need eval
Sounds like you've got a lot going on, and you would benefit from a thorough eval.
The list of possible explanations for your symptoms is long and includes various types of arthritis, other rheumatologic conditions, certain vitamin deficiencies, endocrine problems such as thyroid dysfunction, infections, even stress/anxiety/depression. And there are more. Your doctor can help you figure it out.

In brief: Need eval
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: Arthritis
Multiple joint pain, combined with morning stiffness, is common with arthritis.
You may have an inflammatory or degenerative form. You should see a primary care physician for an evaluation.

In brief: Arthritis
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan