Mantak chia wrote of the million dollar point between the anus and balls that you can press to not cum out of the penis. Is it safe to do so?

In brief: Probably not

Suppressing the expression of the ejaculate to prevent spern leakage may lead to other issues such as prostate dysfunction.
By obstructing the ejaculatory ducts during ejaculation, it may provoke prostate issues such as pain, discomfort, and ejaculatory dysfunction. If this maneuver is for birth control, it is very unlikely to help since a small amount of ejaculate is still likely to be expressed.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Ask urology

I will refer this to our urology experts.

In brief: Ask urology

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Arnon Rubin