Having headaches and I'm 16 weeks  pregnant and tylenol (acetaminophen) is not working what else can I take?

Tylenol, (acetaminophen) Advil. Unfortunately, not much. You can safely take advil (ibuprofen) during the second trimester only, but that might help. You do not want to take narcotics or migraine meds while pregnant.
Decongestant. Because the elevated Progesterone in pregnancy can make the blood vessels in your sinuses dilate, you can experience chronic headaches. This is quite common and usually waxes and wanes during pregnancy. A decongestant will usually make the blood vessels constrict and lessen the headaches.