Can't sleep well during night time. Is there anybody call tell me how to solve and cure this snoring problem?

If it's Just snoring. See your dentist for an oral appliance that advances the position of your lower jaw or the aveo tsd (moves tongue forward) to open the air passage to reduce or eliminate snoring. If overweight, then weight reduction may be beneficial for snoring reduction as well as overall health improvement. But consider a sleep study to rule out sleep apnea (a serious condition).
Sleep apnea. Several possibilities: some people only snore if they sleep on their back, so try avoiding that. Losing weight. See an ear nose & throat specialist to evaluate your tonsils, adenoids and sinus wear a custom made dental device that holds your jaw forward while you sleep thereby increasing the airway.