I'm 9weeks pregnant. I can't eat and I throw up everytime when I tryna eat something. My stomach feels so empty and its so painful. I need help.?

See your doctor! What you describe sounds serious. You need fluids and food for yourself and your baby. Dehydration and lack of nutrition can be dangerous for your pregnancy and your health. See your doctor at once, or go to an urgent care clinic or an er if you don't have a doctor. Usually nausea in the first 3 months of pregnancy goes away on its own, but sometimes more treatment is necessary.
See OB/GYN. Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy is extremely common. What you describe sounds like hyperemesis gravidarum. This is the most severe form of nausea and vomiting that can occur during pregnancy. You need to be assessed by a physician, including lab work to rule out other serious causes and to seek appropriate care and treatment.
PREGNANT AND VOMITS. See your obstetrician or general doctor soon! It could be serious.