I forgot whether I taken my atenolol tonight, shall I take it, even if I might double dose? Next dose is in 7.5hrs. Current hr is 58 BP 135/65 bav aaa

Dr. Yu Sun
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Please carefully

You condition is not proper for the double dose use of atenolol now, but you need to carefully watch your heart beats or BP in the next two or three hour, if any rise ocurre, use of half dose or even less of atenolol maybe safe and helpful.
Stopping suddenly may make your condition worse.

In brief: Please carefully

Dr. Yu Sun
Dr. Yu Sun
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Wait

With those vital and if you are in generally good health and not a critical chest pain patient, just wait and take in in 7.
5 hours. You could take it a bit earlier even. We have all forgotten whetere we have taken a pill or not. Perhaps you can make a system where you check off your dosing with a simple spread sheet or tablet or calendar. We all need a little help now and then! what was the ?

In brief: Wait

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: You took it

Your heart rate of 58 suggests an atenolol effect.
I would wait till your next dose.

In brief: You took it

I would wait till your next dose.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology