Blood in stoll. What are the reason. What should I notice. I have constipation issue since long time.?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: See a doctor.

Most likely it's due to hemorrhoids (inflammation of the veins around the anus), but if you're over the age of 50, or have a family history of colon cancer, seeing a doctor is an absolute must.
They will likely do a rectal exam and possibly refer you for a colonoscopy.

In brief: See a doctor.

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Morgan Daul
General Practice

In brief: CANCER

Please see your primary care physician.
Blood in the stool has many causes the most severe being cancer or tumor formation. Seeing as you are also constipated there is a chance that your bowel (intestine) is obstructed.

In brief: CANCER

Please see your primary care physician.
Morgan Daul
Morgan Daul
Answer assisted by Morgan Daul, Medical Student
Dr. Arnon Rubin