My doctor left a voicemail saying my blood work looks normal, but he wants to go over details at our follow up. Should I be worried?

In brief: No, not yet
Doctors want to go over lab results in person, so usually won't say anything good or bad on the phone.
As a rule, never worry until you see actual results that are worth worrying about. Since you have not seen the results yet, you should not worry yet.

In brief: No, not yet
Dr. Kira Stein
In brief: Call Him!
The best way to handle this kind of worry is communication! call your doctor's office and let them know the voicemail made you anxious and you would like to make an appointment but in the interim need clarification about what his message really meant.

In brief: Call Him!
Dr. Kira Stein
Dr. Kira Stein
Dr. Eric Weisman