I have right knee swollen, my thigh area goes numb and my feet also go numb, should I go c neurologist?

For starters... Based on your post the first place you should go is to your primary care physician; although your complaints sound like there is a neurological component to them; the swollen rt knee needs looking at...There may be a vascular issue as well which is why the primary care doc is the place to start.
For numbness yes. However the knee swelling is likely from another cause = see your family doctor for this.
Nerve. Yes I would suggest you start with a neurologist to evaluate the numbness symptoms. The knee swelling may be related or a separate problem.