I have right knee swollen, my thigh area goes numb and my feet also go numb, should I go c neurologist?

Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: For starters...

Based on your post the first place you should go is to your primary care physician; although your complaints sound like there is a neurological component to them; the swollen rt knee needs looking at.
..There may be a vascular issue as well which is why the primary care doc is the place to start.

In brief: For starters...

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Philip Chao
Radiology

In brief: For numbness yes

However the knee swelling is likely from another cause = see your family doctor for this.

In brief: For numbness yes

Dr. Philip Chao
Dr. Philip Chao
Dr. Gregory Harvey
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Nerve

Yes i would suggest you start with a neurologist to evaluate the numbness symptoms.
The knee swelling may be related or a separate problem.

In brief: Nerve

Dr. Gregory Harvey
Dr. Gregory Harvey
Dr. Eric Weisman