When I look up and touch under my neck I feel a bump under the skip. Aprox. 1inch from the jaw sides and chin.It doesn't hurt. Had it for over a yr:s?

Dr. Joshua Blum
In brief: Possible lymph node
A neck swelling under the jaw line is a common place to find an enlarged submandibular lymph node.
Neck lymph nodes can swell up and then spontaneously regress in the setting of infections, but if the lump hasn't gone away in over a year, it should be evaluated by a physician and possibly removed. Congenital cysts and enlarged salivary glands can also cause a neck lump in that location.

In brief: Possible lymph node
Dr. Joshua Blum
Dr. Joshua Blum
Dr. Bret Boyle