Is it possible to breast feed if I have had a breast reduction surgery?

Possibly. A recent analysis showed no difference in breastfeeding capacity after reduction mammaplasty compared to women of the north american general population during the first month postpartum. Difficulties related to breastfeeding appear to be mostly explained by psychosocial issues related to advice and coaching received by healthcare workers during breastfeeding and other personal considerations.
Usually. Most breast reduction surgeries will maintain the mothers ability to breast feed. However if a large reduction is required than function may be lost. Your surgeon should be able to tell you which procedure youl will require. Even if function is preserved some mothers are not able to successfully breast feed. But you could pump and use you milk to feed the baby.
Most likely. Though scar tissue can interfere with lactation, most women can go on to breast feed after a reduction or lift.
Usually. With the exception of the free-nipple graft method, most other methods of breast reduction will allow breast feeding in the future, to a variable extent. Best to discuss with your surgeon for more details.
Depends... Most patients undergo breast reduction surgery are able to breast-feed. However, much will depend on the specific technique utilized. Generally, breast reduction surgery is one of the most patient pleasing operations performed when done for patients presenting with the common symptoms of neck, back, shoulder discomfort. Seek consultation with board certified plastic surgeons more precise advice.