I have bad pain in the right side of my neck and under my jaw.

Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Hmmm.
Difficult to comment without examining you; could be anything from atypical TMJ to an infected lymph node or muscle strain.
..Get with your primary care doc to be evaluated.

In brief: Hmmm.
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry
In brief: MD\DDS?
This could be a medical or dental problem. The possibilities are way too many to try to give you any meaningful or accurate advice over the internet.
Have you been seeing a dentist for routine checkups? Where did the pain seem to originate and for how long have you had it? Perhaps start with your primary care physician who may feel it appropriate to refer you to a dentist for an evaluation.

In brief: MD\DDS?
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Vikram Patel