I'm24year old f who has been suffering hair loss. My blood test was fine, i'm perfectly healthy, and not under much stress. Why's my hair falling out?

Dr. Kevin Daus
In brief: Hair Loss
Also, you may want to change to a sls free shampoo and conditioner. Avoid perms and colors.
Remember the hair has a cycle of growth rest and shedding. You could be in a shedding phase and it will correct itself. Female pattern baldness needs to be treated before it gets bad because this is due to your levels of male hormone acting on genetics. Your thyroid needs to be checked also.

In brief: Hair Loss
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Kevin Daus
Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: May not know
You might pull your hair in your sleep or under stress.
You might be color treating your hair or brushing your hair while it's wet, or wearing ponytails that pull the hairs out. You might be taking a medication that causes hair loss. If none of these are happening see a dermatologist.

In brief: May not know
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Slade Suchecki
Or family physician. May be mineral/vitamin deficiency or autoimmune disease. Eitherway, talk to your physician.
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Skin condition
Most commonly, spotty hair loss is due to seborrhea or eczema of the scalp.
If the hair loss leaves completely smooth patches of scalp, you may have alopecia areata. See your doctor or dermatologist for definitive diagnosis.

In brief: Skin condition
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez