When having sex and I am about to cum, water shoots out my vagina. Is that normal?

Morgan Daul
General Practice

In brief: Female Ejaculation

Female ejaculation is the expulsion of a clear fluid during or before an orgasm.
Although not every woman experiences this response to orgasm, this is a normal response for a select group of women. While some women experience this reaction only a couple times in their lifetime, others may experience this regularly with orgasm.

In brief: Female Ejaculation

Morgan Daul
Morgan Daul
Answer assisted by Morgan Daul, Medical Student
Garrett Caldwell

In brief: Female Ejaculation

This is known as female ejaculation.
While it does not happen to everyone, it is not abnormal. There is nothing wrong with you if this happens.

In brief: Female Ejaculation

This is known as female ejaculation.
Garrett Caldwell
Garrett Caldwell
Answer assisted by Garrett Caldwell, Medical Student
Dr. Jane Van Dis