I have been on my period for three to four weeks now and am feeling weak. My blood count is in the normal range, what can I do to stop it/ feel better?

Visit physcian ASAP. If you have been actively bleeding for 3-4 weeks it is not a period and most likely something else. Please visit your ob/gyn or go to the er now to take care of it.
See Your Doctor. See your doctor regarding your concern. There are several causes of vaginal bleeding for extended periods of time including polyps, cancer, fibroids, and hormone problems. These can be diagnosed by your physician. Iron deficiency (even without anemia) can be caused by bleeding, and can cause fatigue. Please act soon to get the bleeding under control.
See Doctor. See your ob/gyn immediately. You need find the cause of your long menstrual cycles and which treatments will help you.