According to a lab test my serum creatinine level is 1.5mg/dl and serum uric acid 3.5mg/dl. Is it high?

Pathology

In brief: Don't Rx a lab

Serum creatinine correlates with muscle mass.
If you are a slim lady, this is high and needs to be explained. If you are a well-muscled man, it is normal. When i was lifting weights every day, my creatinine ran 1.6-1.7. Common sense and an understanding of basic biology is more important than treating numbers.

In brief: Don't Rx a lab

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Creatinine high

The serum creatinine is a high but the uric acid level is fine.
The creatinine should not be that high, especially in someone so young. You may want to see a nephrologist.

In brief: Creatinine high

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Andrea Brand