My 4 month old isn't eating, he just pulls away in frustration. Hes always done this but its gotten worse lately, what could be the reason?

Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
In brief: Reflux?
I have found a not so well described symptom of reflux in infants being nursed in which they breast feed for a minute or two then pull away crying all of a sudden.
I've learned to associate this with reflux esophagitis. A trial of antacids may be helpful. Also if you letdown is too fast, it may cause this. Talk to your doctor see what he thinks. I am interested to see what other peds think.

In brief: Reflux?
Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
Dr. Rodrigo Argenal
In brief: Feeding baby
Are you breast feeding or bottle feeding? If breast feeding, do you have a good milk supply could be baby is frustrated flow not enough.
Or bottle feeding, same thing may need to change nipple flow on bottle.

In brief: Feeding baby
Dr. Marina Armendariz
Dr. Marina Armendariz
Dr. Shontae Buffington