I feel pains in the upper left part of my chest, feel tired within short times and feel a little dizzy. What should I do?

Dr. Hesham Hassaballa
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: See a doctor
These symptoms may mean a serious condition, either in heart, lungs, or both.
I would get evaluated right away.

In brief: See a doctor
I would get evaluated right away.
Dr. Hesham Hassaballa
Dr. Hesham Hassaballa
Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: See your doctor
You will need a more thorough history to be taken, an examination and some tests to figure out why you are feeling that way.
It could be anything from dehydration, to heartburn to flu to something more serious...

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Worrisome
Chest pain, easy fatigability, shortness of breath (not sure if you reported that?), and dizziness: if they're all occurring at the same time is potentially worrisome.
You should be checked right away:family doctor or emergency room.

In brief: Worrisome
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: See Dr
Chest discomfort, dizziness and tiredness are very common symptoms but we have to characterize them and pt needs to be examined and needs lood tests to know the diagnosis and propose a treatment.
We have to rule out, cardiac disease, coronary heart disease, arrhythmias, poor circulation, inner ear disease, anemia, dehydration, congestive heart disease, etc.

In brief: See Dr
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Peter Kurzweil