I am moving to us. What is the best health care cover? I am 28, female, in full time job who needs regular physio therapy sessions. Many thanks

In brief: Ask human resources

The human resources department of the employer (or the "boss" if it's a small business) may offer several insurance plans.
If only one is offered, then the employee has no other choice. If more than one is offered, then the employee can search online to see which physical therapy clinics are "in network" (contracted by the insurer to provide care). The second most important thing is the cost.

In brief: Ask human resources

Dr. Adam Levy