I am moving to us. What are the steps from physiotherapy appointment to payment if my employer covers my insurance?

In brief: Get a primary doctor

To get physical therapy, first find an "in-network" primary care doctor, which is a family practice or an internal medicine doctor for adults.
After 1-2 appointments with the doctor, he will know enough about the patient to refer the patient to physical therapy and to other testing if needed. Sometimes, the doctor may refer the patient to physical medicine and orthopedic doctors for re-evaluation.

In brief: Get a primary doctor

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine