I am having cough, today morning I have noticed blood with white cough. I don't have cold just rare coughing ups. Help me with better solution?

Dr. Sue Ferranti

In brief: See a doctor...

A cough productive of blood is called hemoptysis.
The most common reason for this is bronchitis but it can also be a sign of malignancy so it is a symptom which always needs to be evaluated by a doctor. See your family doctor as soon as possible. You will likely require further testing to be sure it is due to a benign condition. Treatment can also be initiated by your doctor.

In brief: See a doctor...

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Ayman Jabr

In brief: X ray

If you have been coughing for week or so with blood tinged sputum you should see a doctor to rule out t.
B. With skin test and chest x ray. Check if you have night sweat

In brief: X ray

Dr. Ayman Jabr
Dr. Ayman Jabr
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology