Why can't I seem to stop crying at my cat and yelling at my husband?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Anxiety/Depression
Might be anxiety or depression or simply some significant stressful event that has sent your world into a tailspin.
The best thing to do is re-evaluate what is making you cry and yell. You can also consider speaking with a therapist since that can provide significant relief.

In brief: Anxiety/Depression
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Discuss with doctor
Sometimes our emotions get the best of us.
We get stressed out and take things out on those around us. This can be a result of stress, sleep deprivation and exhaustion. It also can be a sign of depression. It is important to discuss this with your doctor and be evaluated for depression. You can also discuss other life stressors and discuss a plan of action.

In brief: Discuss with doctor
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jonathan Jassey