My right breast is very tender and I have noticed a white discharge. It looks very much like breast milk nut I have not nursed in over 2 years. Wth?

See a doctor. Breast pain and discharge could be a sign of an infection or an underlying growth in the breast or a hormonal dysfunction. You will need blood tests to check your thyroid and prolactin level. Make sure you are also not pregnant. You should consider seeing a physician for a full evaluation of the problem.
Needs Evaluation. Definitely you need to be evaluated. First of all you should have a breast exam. You will need to hormone tests to determine why you are having discharge. Then the rest of the evaluation will depend on the initial tests. You most likely do not have to worry about anything serious, but breast discharge can be a sign of a local problem with the breast or a problem with hormones in the brain.