I have3or so small spots of dry itchy skin, I also have2small bumps on my neck:pain from 1bump only, and noctural emissions every week. Any connection?

Not sure. Unfortunately it's tough to figure out what you are describing but nocturnal emissions are not related to sexually transmitted diseases or any skin diseases.
Dermatosis/lumps. Skin disorders need to be seen by a dr. Lumps need to be palates. What do you mean by "nocturnal emissions" (semen?)? Eyaculation has nothing to do with them but unless seen we do not know what are those spots and bumps.