I'd like to lose weight but I just find it do difficult.. I'm 18 && i'm over weight. What are the best things to do?

In brief: Eat fewer calories

Helpful weight loss diets include natural foods that take time to chew but contain few calories.
Examples include carrots, celery, and iceberg lettuce (without salad dressing). When shopping for fruits, buy small ones no bigger than a tennis ball, because fruits contain natural sugar. Drinks without calories include water and green tea. A calorie is a calorie, regardless of where it comes from.

In brief: Eat fewer calories

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis

In brief: Portion size, exerci

Try drinking 1-2 glasses of water before each meal to partly fill the stomach; then you will feel full more quickly.
Serve your meals on a salad plate (instead to dinner plate) to make smaller portion look larger. Eat 4-6 small meals rather than 2 or 3 large ones. Avoid fast foods & high glycemic index foods; avoid trans fats & fried foods. If diabetes runs in your family get checked for that.

In brief: Portion size, exerci

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Anti-Aging Medicine

In brief: Youre so young

Ok please have some bloodwork done prior to losing weight.
If youre really motivated, an 18 year olds metabolism is high.Tell me your height, gender, weight and your current regimen and we can help you more effectively. Every human being knows by now that diet and exercise is the key! the question is what type of diet and what type of exercise and how strict the regimen should be.

In brief: Youre so young

Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Steven Seres