Im 21 weeks pregnant and for the past three days I haven't felt my daughter move as much. Should I be worried.? What can I do to feel her? Do I goto doc?

Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: As above

This can be normal , and of u choose u may see u physician for assurance.

In brief: As above

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Baby kicking

You should feel your baby's first movements, called "quickening, " between weeks 16 and 25 of your pregnancy.
If this is your first pregnancy, you may not feel your baby move until closer to 25 weeks. By the second pregnancy, some women start to feel movements as early as 13 weeks. You're more likely to feel baby move when you're in a quiet position, either sitting or lying down.

In brief: Baby kicking

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham