If I've gone a couple weeks without taking prenatal vitamins but would like to try again and start up again, is that ok? Considering I hadn't been

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

If a woman is pregnant, it is important for her to take prenatal vitamins as the prescription was originally written by the prescribing physician.
If some are missed, there is no safe way to "catch up" so informing the OB and taking them as directed would be important.

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. John Bucek

In brief: Don't worry

Prenatal vitamins should be taken regularly, but if you stop there is no problem with restarting.
Do not take extra. You can accidentally take too much vitamin a if you do.

In brief: Don't worry

Dr. John Bucek
Dr. John Bucek
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham