Please help, how much recovery time is needed after gastric bypass surgery after hospitalization?

6-8 weeks. Normal is relative and you will have a new normal! should be close to six weeks from surgical sites etc your weight adjustment, diet, nutrition, vitamins etc will take longer to adjust and stabilize.
Recovery time varies. Recover time will vary depending on many factors including age, general health of the patient, infection control, blood sugar control, the exact type of procedure, and post-operative and follow up care. Discuss it with your surgeon and get their opinion as to what they feel is a reasonable recovery time for you.