Is gastric bypass surgery good?

Operations. In terms of ultimate weight loss, the bypass would be #1 followed closely by sleeve. The band would be a distant third. For fixing problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep apnea, the ranking is the same. Sleeves are a good option for someone without diabetes or heartburn. If you have those problems or have a bmi over 50, the bypass is a better option.
The gastric bypass. Is the gold standard weight loss operation that has been around since 1967. The results, however, are only as good as the surgeon who performance the surgery and the patient who uses it well.
It works. But i favor doing anything and everything else possible first!