How probable am I to get breast cancer if my mom has it?

Breast Cancer. Family history and genetics only contribute to approximately 20% of breast malignancies. There are other contributing factors that may increase your risk. This being said, it means that for the most part, there are ways you can do to decrease you risk of the condition.
Testing. You can have genetic testing for brca to see if you are at increased risk. Standard risk of breast cancer is about 12% in a lifetime and your risk may be only slightly elevated (if negative testing for brca).