Does foot reflexology work?

Relieves some stress. Foot reflexology relaxes the patient, relieving some of his stress, because of the patient's getting a foot massage and getting to interact with a caring person. Stress-related symptoms can improve. The patient feels better because he believes he should feel better (otherwise he quits going to the reflexologist), but there isn't anything else about the "reflexology" that changes any disease state.
Define "work" It certainly feels good to have your feet massaged, so reflexology will make you "feel" better, but there is no proof whatsoever that pressing on a particular area will cure your strep throat or lower your blood sugar.