I'm 66inches I weigh 180lbs im 23years old... Been trying so hard to loose weight. Just can't do it. Thyroid is good still having trouble.15lbs great?

Diet and Exercise. Losing weight is all about diet and exercise. A well balanced diet is extremely important because you need to burn off more calories than you take in. Try limiting your calories and lifting lighter weights with lots of running and cardio exercises. Avoid sugars and simple starches because they make you hungry soon after eating. Foods with protein are better. Eat less. Eat less. Walk more.
Weight. What is your diet mainly? If it is high in sugar especially, high fructose corn syrup or hfcs, try avoiding it. Read labels.Minimize your carbohydrates like rice, bread, pasta and potato. A high intensity workout, even for just 15 minutes a day will help you lose more weight than a long medium intensity workout. Make sure you are not vitamin-mineral deficient. Get your vitamin d level checked.