I am 66 inches tall and want to enlarge my penis. I only have like one inch and a half flacid. Its really thin. Erections go to almost 4 inches im 23 ?

Randy Burgett
General Practice
In brief: Enlargement
There are currently no acceptable medications or methods to enlarge a penis size.
Surgery comes with complications, little benefit, and is not approved in this country.

In brief: Enlargement
Randy Burgett
Randy Burgett
Answer assisted by Randy Burgett, Medical Student
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Sorry a pipe dream.
You and millions of other men wish they had a larger penis.
True penile enlargement after end of puberty puberty is a pipe dream. Surgery to divide suspensory ligament of penis only gives a pseudo-enlargement appearance. Wrapping silicone under skin around penis helps to lose sensitivity. No medications exists, to enlarge penis. There is much more to sex than penile insertion ie to kiss & fondle.

In brief: Sorry a pipe dream.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Vicken Poochikian