What birth control pills help acne and have no weight gain or emotional side effects?

Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) usually have less side effects. For acne, 1.Take Cipro 500 mg twice daily for 3 weeks 2. Squeeze the acne lesion to take out the pus. Squeeze enough till all the pus is out and a little bit of blood comes our. 3. Wash your face with medicated soap twice daily and apply clindamycine 1% solution on each acne lesion. In 3 weeks you will be very happy.