Will he need surgery to relieve heart burn?

Probably not. Surgery is rare in children with gastroesophageal reflux disease, the usual cause of "heartburn." nearly all cases of reflux can be treated with special feeding techniques or medicine. Surgery is only used in very rare cases of severe, chronic reflux, or in children who are neurologically impaired (in these cases, reflux can lead to pneumonia). A healthy baby with reflux won't need surgery.
Unlikely. Surgery (called a nissen fundoplication) used to be a commonly accepted treatment for heartburn or reflux, but is rarely used nowadays except in extreme cases. More common treatments include specialized formulas, anti-acid medications, positioning of the baby and thickening feedings.
Heart burn. Not at al make sure that you discuss with your pediatrician possible medical treatments.
Probably not :) In most cases, heartburn is a transient problem due to reflux of stomach acid into esophagus. In many babies this resolves with age. There are a number of medications that can be prescribed to help alleviate the reflux. It is only in very rare circumstances (including neuromuscular disorders or severe failure to thrive) that a surgery is medially required for this otherwise common condition.