What could cause recurrent flank pain if CT scan is negative for stones and urine test is negative for infection. Dip was positive for blood?

? Hypercalcuria. Negative ct scan has almost definitely ruled kidney tumor, stones or obstruction. Combination of flank pain and blood in the urine could be indicative of hypercalcuria. Xs calcium is present in the urine and calcium crystals can obstruct the kiney nephrons (tiny kidney tubules) and cause pain. 24 hour calcium excretion should be < 300 mg or < 4mg/kg/24 hours.
See your doctor. Recurrent flank pain especially with blood in the urine is definitely cause for concern. You should see your doctor, and perhaps ask for referral to a urologist. It is reasonable to seek further testing to rule out unusual but potentially serious causes such as kidney cancer. If the flow of urine is obstructed for any reason, it can cause urine to back up into the kidney and produce flank pain.