I have a cold- what should I do?

Usually nothing much. Colds are usually very mild and self-limited, and do not need specific treatment. Symptomatic care for nasal stuffiness, cough, sneezing, aching is reasonable and can be with over the counter meds if you get much worse, or have serious symptoms like shortness of breath, chest pain, high fever, or stay sick for more than 4-5 days, maybe get seen. Wash your hands and cover your mouth to avoid spreading!
Cold tips. Tips: sore throat – gargle with warm salt water (1/2 tsp salt in 8 oz of water). Get strep test/culture if very sore. Congestion – saline nose drops or netti pot. For anti-inflammatory effect & mobilizing mucus- homemade chicken noodle soup. Hydrate- lots of water/clear broth/ add honey & asmall amt. Of lemon juice to chamomile tea. Fever/ pain – acetaminophen/ nsaid’s rest!