I'm 37 female have chest pain when moving and in general feel poorly I have sle lupus id this part of its overall sysmtoms?

Lupus. If you have been formally diagnosed as having lupus by a physician, it is not unusual to have pleurisy and fatigue. Pleurisy is the inflammation of the lining of the lung, and can be quite painful. Treatment of the pleurisy follows treatment of your lupus. Your rheumatologist should be able to adjust your medications to reflect your worsening symptoms.
SLE. CP in a sle/ lupus patient should be investigated. Lupus patients are prone for coronary artery disease. And if you are feeling 'poorly' your lupus may be active. Hence you need see your doctor asap.