Im diabetic an im trying to lose weight any tips or suggestions ?

Dr. Ghiath Kashlan

You need a good calorie count in your diet.
Your balance should be negative. In otherwords, you should be spending more than calorie intake. Also, try eleotin tea and green tea. Combine above with exercise but make sure you're cleared by your md to increase activity.

Dr. Ghiath Kashlan
Dr. Ghiath Kashlan
Dr. Susan Arnoult

There are a million options out there and I'm sure you've tried some already.
Here's one I used for myself and my patients that I have faith in: Take Shape for Life is the program "Dr. A's Habits of Health" by Dr. Wayne Scott Anderson is the book. Good luck! And keep trying til you find what works for you!!!!

Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. Keegan Duchicela