I find it extremely hard to fall asleep and sleep lightly so any noise wakes me up im sleeping about 4-5 hours. Dont drink caffine what should I do?

Saurabh Bajpai
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Create a quite room

Many times doing an activity that is stressful to you such as work in your bedroom causes association of work with that room, this can lead to insomnia.
Keep your bedroom cool and quite, use it only for sleeping and practice relaxation techniques (yoga, meditation, music, etc...). It is common for the elderly to sleep less due to their sleep cycle. Please contact your doctor for more information.

In brief: Create a quite room

Saurabh Bajpai
Saurabh Bajpai
Answer assisted by Saurabh Bajpai, Medical Student
Dr. Adam Smith