I don't have any children my period is going on 9 days long and has neverbeen this long before, im having difficulty sleeping as well what could it be?

Dr. CESAR HOLGADO

In brief: Bleeding

The period is usually affected by many factors like your weight, medications, other medical conditions, etc.
. If it is prolonged, i suspect a possible anovulatory state.You may be having some degree of hormonal imbalance. You may need some blood tests to check your hormonal status and possibly an ultrasound. Depending on your age, you may need a biopsy of the lining of the uterus.

In brief: Bleeding

Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala

In brief: Many things

I would go to your md to get checked out especially if your bleeding is heavy.

In brief: Many things

Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala
Dr. Sreedhar Samudrala
Dr. Jane Van Dis