I have chronic ear problems (tubes, multi tmp, blisters, otitis media/externa). I am active in the water. What can I do to limit my ear problems?

Ear problems. You need to find an excellent ENT doctor and be seen regularly to keep from getting more problems with your ears.
Chronic ears & water. You can limit ear problems by wearing swim plugs while in the water. If you are in the water a lot for work, leisure or exercise, custom-fit swim moulds made by an audiologist recommended by your ENT are beneficial. Your ENT can also recommend drops you can use if your ear get wet, based on the current condition of your ear canal and eardrums.