Can doctors tell if a cyst is a malignant ovarian cyst from my hormones?

Usually not. Hormonal tests (ca 125) is neither senstive nor specific enough for detecting ovarian cancer, particularly in early stages. If the cyst has suspicious features on ultrasound your doctor or a gyn specialist would be able to guide you.
Unlikely. Ovarian cysts are in every woman, every month while they';re producing eggs. Malignant ovarian cysts are uncommon. Hormones won't help, but your doctor can help you with any indicated exams and or tests if your have questions.