Symptoms if sleep apnea?

Sleep apnea. Fatigue, snoring, daytime sleepiness, stop breathing for a few seconds while sleeping- are a few symptoms of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea, is frequently associated with increase level of hemoglobin and htn. Sleep study is indicated. CPAP will be the treatment of sleep apnea.
Sleep Apnea. Sleep apnea is when you stop breathing for a period of time while you sleep. Is typically caused be a collapse of the throat closing off the airway. Symptoms include snoring, a general feeling or fatigue or lack of restful sleep. The biggest symptom is if your spouse notices you stop breathing in the middle of the night. This can be fixed with cpap, which pressurizes your airway keeping it open.
Insomia. High blood pressure, fatigue and insomnia are one of the most common symptoms associated with sleep apnea. With severe conditions you can be deprived of oxygen to an extent that it may cause death. Please consult your pcp for more information if you think that you have sleep apnea and ask to participate in a sleep study.
Multiple. Snoring is a warning sign that sleep apnea may be present. Other complaints include awakening gasping/choking for air, dry mouth/sore throat, urinating multiple times at nights, morning headaches, unrefreshing sleep, cognitive impairment and excessive daytime somnolence. Talk to your doctor about any of these symptoms. A sleep study would have to be done to confirm the diagnosis.
List. Comprehensive list here: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/sleep-apnea/basics/symptoms/con-20020286.