What are good ways I can fix my speech problem?

Difficult to say . It is not really possible to answer your question without knowing what type of problem you are experiencing. If you have already been diagnosed and it is an isolated speech difficulty i would consult with a speech therapist. If you think you have an issue but not officially diagnosed start with your primary who can help with referrals.